Here in Cleveland, we have no shortage of food and drink. From pierogi to the legendary Polish Boy sandwich, we hope you brought your appetite.
Some of our best restaurants can be found in and around Downtown. If you’re in town for the Women’s Final Four, this is the perfect location for you to take a break from the on-court action and grab a bite or snag a drink.
Here’s some of our favorite eats to check out broken out by location:
- Need something walkable between games? Check out what’s playing around the heart of the action with our Downtown Dining.
- Let’s get low — and by that we mean walk downhill to our favorite scenic views of the Cuyahoga River in The Flats.
- If you’re venturing over Cleveland’s iconic bridges, don’t forget to check out some of our favorites for foodies and craft beer fans alike in Ohio City.
- A short distance from Downtown, you’ll love a quaint urban neighborhood full of hidden gems in Tremont.
- Just a few blocks east of our city center, you can curb your cravings for dumplings, dim sum and more in AsiaTown.
- If there’s a break in the on-court action and you’re looking to explore some of Cleveland’s authentic cultural neighborhoods, head over to Little Italy, where “carbing up” takes on a whole new meaning.
Since Women’s Basketball is in town, we felt it only fitting to share some of Cleveland’s greatest hits with our women-owned restaurants.
For a full list of places we love in The Land, head over to our Eat & Drink menu.